West Linn Residents… Do you Know
…where you can get
EMERGENCY food assistance?
Willamette Methodist Church, 1683 Willamette Falls Drive, 503-656-9580, Thursdays 3-7 p.m.
Tualatin School House Pantry @ Rolling Hills Community Church, 3350 Borland Rd., Tualatin, Monday: 3-8 p.m., Wednesday & Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., 503-783-0221
Oregon City H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Eat) The following churches participate in this program. hey will serve you a total of once a month. They are unable to deliver food or give rides, but most are located near a Tri-Met route.
- Monday: Nazarene, 716 Taylor, 6:30-8:30 p.m., 503-656-6536. (clothing also Monday evenings and Thursday mornings.)
- Tuesday: Presbyterian, 1321 Linn Ave., 1-4 p.m., 503-655-7444 (shopping pantry)
- Wednesday: Methodist, 28966 S South End Rd.,1-4 p.m., 503-656-3433
- Thursday: St. John’s Catholic, 417 Washington St., 4-5 p.m., 503656-3474 (must call ahead)
- Friday: First Baptist, 819 John Adams, 1-4 p.m., 503-656-3854 (shopping pantry)
Clackamas Service Center
8800 SE 80th Ave., 503-771-2824,
Monday -Thursday, 1-3 p.m.
Free produce at no cost. Bring your own bag. Hilltop Community Church, 592 Molalla Ave., OC, 2nd Thursday,
10-11 a.m. every month, 503-655-5517
…where you can get a meal?
Willamette Christian Church:
3153 Brandywine Dr., (off Salamo Rd.), Friday, 7:30 – 8:00 a.m., Sunday, 12:30 – 1:00 p.m., 503-656-2328
New Life Church, 1984 Mc Killican St, WL, (across from WLHS), Celebrate Recovery,
Friday, 6:30 pm, 503-656-8600
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church,
822 Washington St., O.C., Thursday 4:30-6:30 p.m., 503-656-9842. They also have a wellness clinic.
…where you can get other help?
Diapers and other personal items:
LOVE, Inc., Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 12-3 p.m., also furniture and clothing, must call to set up an appointment , 503-650-0153
- SNAP: families 503-731-3400
SNAP: seniors and people with disabilities, 221 Molalla Ave., OC, 971-673-7600
- Mental Heath: 503-655-8401
- Public Health: 503-655-8471 or 1-800 SAFENET (723-3638)
- Veterans: 503-650-5631
The Father’s Heart Street Ministry,
603 12th St., O.C., T-F 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., daytime shelter for homeless people. They serve breakfast & lunch and have showers, clothes, computers and telephones
For other help try: 211 or 503-655-8861
Good and Cheap Eats Cookbook
Check out of this awesome resource-Good and Cheap-Eat well on $4/day.
This book has some delicious looking recipes and was created for individuals and families on a fixed or limited budget.
Resource provided by Caela Shapiro-Shellaby, Agency Capacity and Education Coordinator at the Oregon